Making it Happen 2016
Location: 58-67 Grand Parade BN2 0JY - Google Map
Date: 21 Oct 2016 to 21 Oct 2016
Opening Times: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Accessibility: Accessible to wheelchair users
Helping young people find out about photography
Various central venues (Registration at the Sallis Benney Theatre, Grand Parade)
Making it Happen is a careers awareness event aimed at young people (post-16) offering realistic information about what it takes to be a photographer, and providing hands-on photography experience and a chance to engage with BPB16.
The day includes short presentations from leading industry professionals, guided exhibition tours and practical workshops led by specially trained arts undergraduates.
Eligibility & Booking
Making it Happen is funded by Compact Plus the University of Brighton’s widening participation programme.
Priority is given to the following applicants:
• Looked after children and young carers
• Students in receipt of Pupil Premium/Free School Meals/16-19 Bursary
• Disabled students (includes learning disabilities)
• Those who are the first in their family to consider university
• Those who live in an area where not many people go to university
To check your school/student eligibility to attend or book places contact Jo Tolley.